Welcome to the Logan Art School website
Here you can review the classes and workshops I offer, timings, restrictions if any, and a host of other useful stuff. If you need to discuss any aspect of the school, would like to have a chat about the processes and principles I pursue, or anything else... call Chris Martin on 0421 288 829
Latest news about classes:
The next Beginners Fundamentals course will run for 12 weeks from the 14th of May 2018. This is a course for the complete beginner, thru to those who need a bit of 'straightening out'. If you have questions, feel free to call me on the number above.
A typical intermediate level drawing demo...
Top 5 reasons to come to Logan Art School
- I offer hands on teaching in a realist style that shows you how to improve your work.
- My methods are clear and simple. You don't need to be super talented.
- I want you to 'get it' and will take the time to ensure that you do.
- It's a fun and friendly atmosphere with a broad range of ages and skill levels. You'll fit right in.
- Many students that complete the fundamentals course, continue with me to improve still further....because they feel that they make solid progress here!
I have thoroughly enjoyed attending Logan Art School for the last twelve months. A nice ambiance is created during classes where students are encouraged and mentored. Classes range from structured lessons where specific skills are taught to more informal lessons where students feel free to paint and draw pictures that have personal meaning to them. I look forward to my weekly classes and find it is a place where I can forget the day-to-day stresses. The classes are relaxing but fun and a lot of laughs are had by all. Chris is also very helpful in sharing his knowledge through a regular blog that has a variety of interesting links that help students to do further reading if they wish. He has a gentle but knowledgeable teaching style that brings out the best in his students.