NOTE: The school is currently closed while I finish building our house, finish paintings for an exhibition in December...and then I'm planning on working on a film for a few months. Please check back from time to time to see what's happening, or email me at:
Top 5 reasons to come to Logan Art School
- I offer hands on teaching in a realist style that shows you how to improve your work.
- My methods are clear and simple. You don't need to be super talented.
- I want you to 'get it' and will take the time to ensure that you do.
- It's a fun and friendly atmosphere with a broad range of ages and skill levels. You'll fit right in.
- Many students that complete the fundamentals course, continue with me to improve still further....because they feel that they make solid progress here!
I have thoroughly enjoyed attending Logan Art School for the last twelve months. A nice ambiance is created during classes where students are encouraged and mentored. Classes range from structured lessons where specific skills are taught to more informal lessons where students feel free to paint and draw pictures that have personal meaning to them. I look forward to my weekly classes and find it is a place where I can forget the day-to-day stresses. The classes are relaxing but fun and a lot of laughs are had by all. Chris is also very helpful in sharing his knowledge through a regular blog that has a variety of interesting links that help students to do further reading if they wish. He has a gentle but knowledgeable teaching style that brings out the best in his students.